Togari Ski School
Togari Ski and Snowboard School is officially recognized by the Ski Association of Japan (SAJ) and offers private ski lessons in English by native speakers. Please specify the number of participants, age, skill level (First Time, Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced), and preferred starting location (Pegasus or Orion). Instructors are limited so we recommend making a booking well in advance.
- Gain the confidence to tackle more adventurous terrain
- Improve on your fundamentals and move on to learning new skills and techniques
- Learn comfortably at a relaxed pace with lessons to suit your level.
What to know before you go
- You can change your reservation by calling (+81) 080-6937-7662
- Lessons are rarely cancelled because of weather; if the lifts are running, we're good to go!
On the day of your lesson
- Come ready to put some fun in those fundamentals
- If you have not already picked up your rentals, please allow 30 minutes prior to reservation for adults and 1 hour for children.
- Bring all your equipment - we'll show you how it all goes together
- If you are a true beginner, or it's been a while, let us assess you before you buy a lift pass.
Prepping for your lesson
- Get a good night’s sleep
- Drink lots of water
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- Don't forget the sunscreen
- Dress warm and in layers
- Be sure to wear protective eye wear
- It's always a good idea to stretch